Sage 200 2015 – the launch event at Sage HQ
Thursday 16 April 2015
To celebrate the release of Sage 200 2015 our friends over at The Northern Path are holding a completely FREE launch event on Thursday the 30th of April at Sage HQ.
As partners, we’re proud to be supporting this event – it’s ideal for anyone running Sage, whether you have Sage 50 or an older version of Sage 200.
Come and see:
- Why numerous businesses running Sage 50 and other products are switching to Sage 200
- The re-designed user interface – easy to use, easily adjusted to suit your needs
- Improved search capabilities – get to the data you need when you need it
- Improved Excel reporting – get the reports you need when you need it
- Summaries – delivering information to you quickly and easily.
- New Fixed Asset module and improved WIP tracking for projects
- The new Sage 200 CRM module
- An overview from the experts of Sage modules including Manufacturing, Project Accounting, Business Intelligence and many more.
- The Northern Path’s new Inkwrx product that integrates seamlessly with Sage 200 – imagine no more paper in your office (yes it’s true – seeing is believing)
To book tickets, click here: http://bit.ly/1aZuuvw
back to news