Salary Dependent on Experience and Accreditations £27-35K
Installation of IT systems and provide technical support at a 2nd and 3rd line level
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Proactively perform systems administration activities such as performance tuning, data management, and capacity management.
- Support and monitoring of all Storage systems and backups Produce capacity and availability reports for as required on request
- Creation, update and maintenance of the technical knowledge base and documentation providing technical support and mentoring to other members of the team.
- To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles.
- To provide out-of-hours support when required.
- Escalating IT issues to the Senior Technology Consultant and Head of Technology where necessary
- Responsible for managing backups
- Responsible for supporting and delivering training to apprentices and IT Technicians
- Diagnosing and resolving technical issues
- Undertaking small- to medium-sized IT projects, producing technical documentation to handover to Support
- Providing desktop and server support
- Supporting and maintaining MS Server/Desktops and MS Exchange
- Supporting apprentices and technicians in their technical development
- Proactively managing security and upgrades are applied to desktops and servers
- Working extra hours to meet deadlines, as required and where reasonable
- Work on the delivery of IT projects as assigned by the Head of Technology.
- Providing assistance as required to the Head of Technology
Experience, Skills and Attributes
- Have an MCSA or have made significant progress towards MCSA and progress towards another accreditation such as CCNA
- Strong Technical Knowledge
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Professional Attitude
- Strong Team Player
- Demonstrate an area of technical specialism such as networking, messaging, CRM, Telephony etc. backed by accreditations
- Use of a company van
- Quarterly extra holiday rewards for non-sickness
- Office Healthy Foods Provided
- Office Games Room
- Extra holiday entitlement for length of service
Job Type: Full-time 40 Hours per week
Required experience: 5 years Minimum
Required Full UK Driving Licence
back to careers